Super Bowl Marijuana Gummies Land Young Boy in the Hospital

At a Super Bowl party, a preteen boy who mistakenly ate marijuana candies he mistook for candy was transported to the hospital. “My son started dozing off while we were both seated on the couch. He opened his eyes wide and laughed, which led me to believe that he was acting,” the boy’s mother, Veronica Gill, told the New York Post. She claimed that things became serious when the 11-year-old began shaking and hearing voices. She brought him to an urgent care facility, which called for an ambulance. The Post said that the boy is doing well, but Gill advocates for clear warning labels to be placed on marijuana packaging.